Wednesday 26 March 2008

5 Games That Have Caused Me to Lose My Shit

1. Ninja Gaiden - XBox
What I might have said:
"What the fuck?! That boss killed me in, like, two hits! That's fucked!"

2. Battletoads - NES
What I might have said:
"God damn hoverbike level! That column came out of fucking nowhere! Nobody could beat this! This is bullshit!"

3. Shadow Warrior (aka Ninja Gaiden) - NES
What I might have said:
"Fucking eagles! Three whole hit points, are you shitting me?! Knocked me into a God damn pit! Fuck this game!"

4. Mega Man - NES
What I might have said:
"Fucking moving platforms! Jump you fucker! Nooo! Fuck you, you little blue shit!"

5. Bart vs the Space Mutants - NES
What I might have said:
"These controls fucking suck! I can't jump over shit! Why the fuck can't I hit that bird with a rocket?! Fuck!"

No comments: